Applying for a licence

Applying for a licence

Licensing lawyers for licence applications

At Ince, we have considerable experience in applications for a wide range of licences that you or your business may need. Assisting clients across a diverse range of businesses in the entertainment and hospitality sectors including nightclubs, pubs, restaurants, hotels, theatres, cinemas, casinos, football clubs, festivals and art galleries, we have helped obtain a wide variety of licences from Premises Licences, Pavement Licences and Personal Licences to licences for marriage and civil ceremonies.

We have close working relationships with licensing authorities, the police and environmental health officers. We also work closely with other professionals such as noise consultants and licensing security managers to ensure we obtain the best outcome for our clients.

If you are hosting a one-off or irregular event you may need to issue a temporary event notice. More information can be found here.

Our work includes:

  • We successfully obtained a marriage licence for a new hotel located in Great Scotland Yard, Westminster.
  • We acted for several restaurant chains in London and across the UK, successfully obtaining tables and chairs licences, including separate designated areas for the same premises.
  • Obtaining a new premises licence in Shepherd’s Bush Market, which was within Hammersmith and Fulham’s cumulative impact policy area
  • Securing the grant of a new premises licence for Camden Town Brewery’s Visitor Centre in Enfield
  • We acted for a West End nightclub to provide four new employees with personal licences for use at the renowned Henley Regatta.