Licensing Training

Licensing Training

Licensing lawyers can provide licensing training to staff – Ince licensing solicitors

Every premises must have a Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) named on its Premises Licence and in order to be a DPS, you must hold a Personal Licence. A DPS has a great deal of responsibility and must be fully aware of the law relating to alcohol sales. However, some organisations prefer that all their employees are trained and have this knowledge. Indeed, if you are applying for a controversial Premises Licence, it may help your case if you demonstrate that your staff are fully trained and show that you take licensing objectives seriously.

We offer nationally recognised personal licence training courses from our offices in London. We also have relationships with course providers, both in London and nationwide, if London is not your preferred area.

Our specialist tutors have a wealth of experience and knowledge and can cater for groups large or small. We offer the guidance and support you need to pass the final exam and obtain the certificate.

We also provide refresher courses and bespoke training sessions for large organisations which have proved popular with hotel and restaurant chains. Our training includes ensuring staff are trained in all licence conditions and reviewing policies and procedures, which can all assist in providing a due diligence defence. Good policies, procedures and staff training are essential in being able to show that the Operator has done all it can to prevent any offence from occurring.